Monday, April 6, 2020

Quarantined: Live with the Littrells


Friday, Brian and Leighanne blessed us fans with a video on Brian's accounts. They called it "Cooking with the Littrells." OMG! It was the best thing in the world! They were making a scramble. Yes, I call it a scramble because it wasn't just scrambled eggs. And I learned something new, Brian doesn't like onions! And Leighanne loves potatoes and Baylee loved the movie Cars when he was little!

And they were just so adorable! Bay was recording and he was so picking on Dad the whole time!!! I could watch them all day! So you wanna watch it, go to Brian's Facebook page. Gosh, they are just too cute together!

Saturday, Baylee and his fam went LIVE on like, everywhere, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram. Of course, they seem to run on Brian's watch (i.e. Backstreet Time) so they started late. It was absolutely amazing! They got up to about 600+ on the Facebook Live (where I was watching). The only problem with that is that if they got over 500, I would buffer like crazy! So I totally missed the end! :( But the best thing with it also being on YouTube and Facebook Live is that it was recorded!

Anyway, I really love that he had Alex with him. Fun fact that we learned about Alex, he sang harmony on "Let Her Go." This whole set was like an acoustic dream set! It really kinda took me back to my meet & greet with him. (Read about that here.) And King Willard even popped in!!! It was great!!!! And the fact that they have their own nurse and doc come by their house does not surprise me, even though they are Alex's parents! Very cute that Bay needs glasses and he NEEDS TO WEAR THEM! God, he would probably look so cute! And Dad on percussion is just amazing!

This is his setlist: (*Unreleased Original)

Don't Knock It
Some Guys
Why Did You*
Come Kiss Me
Let Her Go
Nobody Tells Ya
Boxes
Stuck in the Middle*

The fact that Brian and Baylee did "Come Kiss Me" made my whole heart happy! And I found out it's a Gary Baker song! Gosh, he wrote so many of those songs I loved when I was deep into country music. And "Nobody Tells Ya" in this version was just Ah-MAZE-ing! I've already had to watch this hour-long set again (because I missed stuff). I loved that they did it on the patio and it was all professional-ish because I would expect nothing less from them! They did a bunch of questions. between every couple of songs. Though I will say that his writing process can be hilarious at times.

This whole thing just totally made my heart happy. I could watch this family all day. Their videos, their singing, their stories. Gosh, I hope they do more!

Wanna watch Baylee Littrell Homemade? Watch below!


No comments:

Post a Comment