Friday, February 22, 2019

WHAT?!?!?!?!


I wasn't planning on doing a FanGirl Friday this week, except a couple things happened.

One: Nick about made me cry! So Wednesday, they teased on their Social Media that there was "something coming on YouTube." (When you went to the link that's where it took you.) Okay, so yesterday morning, of course, after I get home from dropping the kids off, my phone pings that they had uploaded a new video.


And Nick says something about a moment of peace and I'm all teary. Yeah, that's what they've given me over the past 3 months: peace. Thanks guys!

On to two: I was at work last night and we were going over our day. I somehow wound up on Pinterest just scrolling. And what do I see but this:


I about fell out of my chair! See, here's the funny thing, if you haven't been following my writing posts (you should!), I started writing this novel back in November. I wasn't sure where it was going to go, but it turned into this Brian/Howie vampire erotica fic. I have never written anything close to that before in my life. I have no idea where it came from. And so when this picture pops up, yeah, I about curse out loud and fall over. Good thing I didn't because no one knew I was on Pinterest pinning the Boys. But now I have a "Sweet Rok" section on my Backstreet Board!

Oh, and number three: I'm learning "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" in ASL. It's actually really fun, though probably gonna kill me in the process.

And number four: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!!! I've seen all the video, even from his wife. It was so cute! And he even thanked all the fans for the birthday love! This man has my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment