Friday, April 5, 2019

Mega FanGirl Friday Post


There is so much fangirling going on in this post, it's not even gonna be funny! So, let's start back on Tuesday, April 2. Baylee Littrell, Brian's son, and aspiring country artist posts on his Instagram that he's gonna announce his "Summer Travel Plans" the next day. Of course the next morning, his fam is all over social media before it happens. Then the Backstreet Boys jump on it and say that Baylee is opening for them on the North American dates of the DNA World Tour. Oh, and "come chat with us on Baylee's Insta account."

Well, of course, I'm already following Baylee. I've been following him for a while now. So on HIS account, I post that "I think I may just buy my ticket now!" I'm not thinking anything of it. But then I get this:


Um, WHAT????? The BOYS just liked my comment?!?!?!?!?! Yeah, totally made my day. Then it became me trying to talk myself out of buying a ticket. The excuses were slim to stupid. I mean, yeah, I missed out on the $25 just on sale rush because of the fire. (Hey, I didn't even know if I was gonna have a job!) But, tickets were still REASONABLE, even for nosebleed seats that I KNEW I would be getting.

So I had everybody trying to talk me out of it. No one could. Everyone said I deserved this. So today I did this:


Yeah, I'm gonna go see my Boys for the first time in 8 years! Yes, it is a nosebleed seat. Yes, my anxiety is probably gonna be through the roof because I will be going BY MYSELF for the first time EVER! But you know what, they're worth it. I'll probably bawl like a baby during "Chances" because well, that was the song that came out around the fire. Or during "I'll Never Break Your Heart" because that's my fav song EVER. But at least I know they will quiet my anxiety. They always do.

Oh, and the other cute/cool little fangirl thing that happened was last night. I had had an awesome day at work! We were two staff short, but the day ran SO SMOOTH and we ran SIX programs with three staff! It was incredible! Then I get home and all hell breaks loose. Well, just as I'm about to take the dogs outside, I get a ping on my phone that Brian is doing a live Instagram video. So I step outside with my phone and jump in to watch. It was adorable! He was essentially helping Baylee get his stage cred. They were "attempting" sing "I Want it that Way" but apparently everyone but Brian forgot the words! And Brian just played along. It was just so adorable to watch that moment.

I have another couple but I'll post them later. Today is just all about there being 118 days until I see the Backstreet Boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment