Monday, April 22, 2019

Cue the Waterworks


Again, not a Friday, but gotta post this one now!

Okay, so remember this post? Well, let's just add some icing on the cake, okay?

So I joined the OFFICIAL BSB DNA World Tour Facebook Group. The Boys themselves are "admins." (Okay, their social media person/team, but whatever!) Anyway, someone posted this video:


I watched it. Loved it. And cried like a little freaking baby!!!!!!! Why? Well, see the post linked above.

But Baylee was only like 4 when I saw Brian. (It was actually 2007.) I remember seeing him hanging off the side of the stage with his mama watching Dad.

So this is kinda like a really weird full circle moment for me. Gosh, dang it, Kid. You and your dad are KILLING me! I guess I'd better make sure I have tissues with me if he sings it on tour. I can't listen to that song without bawling. And hearing HIM sing it makes me bawl harder because I remember his DAD singing it! Okay, Bay, QUIT GROWING UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment