Monday, March 30, 2020

Quarantined: Sleepy Pants from the Living Room


I've been in quarantine/shelter in place/stay at home/lockdown mode for two weeks now. The kids have been out of school just as long. To say that I'm bored is an understatement. Yeah, I am working from home and it's a little crazy! But still! Working from home is HARD when I've got two kids. I think I've had more Zoom meetings this past week than I have in the past two months! And my bandwidth is kinda sucky when it comes to it. But I'm making it work!

So how have I managed to keep myself occupied other than work? By fangirling!

Yeah, I still fangirl like crazy! And tonight my Facebook timeline is FULL of Backstreet Boys!!! Yes! They were part of the "Living Room Concert" tonight put on by iHeart Radio. They did AMAZING! And let me just say, my favorite parts: Kevin's boys jamming with him and Brian's quarantine outfit!

Yeah, lemme just say this Brian TOTALLY is understanding how we roll during this quarantine!


I mean, come on. Can you get more, "Why dress up if I'm at home?" than sleepy pants and a tee-shirt? He seriously looks like "I either just got up or am going to bed, I don't know which yet." And this is one of the reasons I love him. He's just REAL.

Okay, I may actually still get dressed every day. I kinda have to. See, living with mental illness means that this could be really bad for me if I don't do this right. So, yes, I do get dressed every day. But to be honest, what I wear every day is pretty close to what Brian or Kevin is wearing anyway.

And I LOVED that they did "I Want it That Way." It was just perfect. They are so amazing!

This was seriously the highlight of my week. I'm so glad they did it. And honestly, if the Littrells want to keep showing off their house, I'll be happy! Now to start week three of quarantine!

No comments:

Post a Comment