Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Blogger Problems


Oh do I have a lot of them it seems!

Problem #1: Time! This is a HUGE problem of mine. I don't usually have a whole lot of time to post or make graphics or anything like that. I've found that if I can do it in small increments though, things go better. I've also found that I can schedule posts on Blogger! YAY! This makes things GREAT for me! I'm able to write posts ahead of time and schedule them to post.

Problem #2: Forgetfulness! Okay, maybe not forgetfulness, but sometimes I just "forget" I have a blog (or 2). But I've found that by getting social with Facebook groups and stuff, I tend to post more! It's like they hold me accountable in some way. Not that they are breathing down my neck "did you post?" or anything but they have challenges (like this #bloggerPJparty one) and things like that to keep me posting!

Problem #3: Content! I'm not out to change the world with my blog posts. Quite the opposite. I'm out to just share things. Maybe they get read, maybe they don't. I'm not really concerned about it. I just want to get stuff out of my brain! And maybe someone else will have the same thoughts as me.

So those are my top 3 Blogger Problems. What are yous?

No comments:

Post a Comment