Friday, January 25, 2019

DNA!!!!


Welcome to Friday!!! Best Friday EVER!!!!! Why? Backstreet Boys released a new album today! It is SO AMAZING!!!!!

Yes, I bought a digital copy and my physical copy should be arriving TODAY! They are ALL OVER EVERYWHERE this morning (and last night). I'm like jumping up and down this morning! I've already watched the Jimmy Fallon bits. (Search "Backstreet Boys Jimmy Fallon" on YouTube.)

Just found the Good Morning America stuff. Link here.

The Live with Kelly and Ryan thing hasn't been posted yet, but check back. I'll find it eventually! Okay, so apparently they are on Live today! So that will post tomorrow. But hey, they did get a mention on the Today show: here

Okay, here are the Kelly and Ryan vids:
Performance
Can't get the interview. But their website is: www.kellyandryan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment