Friday, January 4, 2019

No Place I'd Rather Be


So this morning I woke up to an onslaught of Instagram mini-videos. Apparently, the Backstreet Boys were releasing new music. Yeah, they teased it on Wednesday after their DNAuary video. But instead of releasing the video all at once, they decided to post a bazillion clips on their various social media accounts and then release the whole thing! I had just about pieced it together when Brian posted that it was finally up on YouTube. From the clips I had heard, I was fearing I was going to not be in the mood for the sap (just not feeling the whole lovey-dovey thing right now), but of course, these Boys always surprise me. Yes, I like it. Yes, I can't wait the three more weeks until the whole album is out. Yes, I will pre-order (once I get the PO Box situation figured out here soon, I hope).

So, yes, I am FanGirling this morning, hard! And yes, this post is out of color context. Sorry, their new album colors are black and red.

Apparently, my daughter does not like my music. So I am stuck using my "earbugs" (as she calls them) because otherwise, she starts singing "Baby Shark" at the top of her lungs. I have to put up with this in the car when we go anywhere. Now if the Backstreet Boys would sing "Baby Shark"... I wish I could order my mp3 player, but this again is another PO Box issue. I'm hoping to get the things I need here soon so I can get my PO Box set up in my tiny town with the big name. See, we don't get curbside delivery, so we get a free PO Box. Right now, our PO Box is in the town just up the road because I am waiting for the deed to the house to come to get things set up here. So it makes for delivering things really difficult. That is why I have not pre-ordered this album. I want it to come to ME, I just don't know where that is going to be at yet.

I am loving all the new things these Boys are putting out. Takes me back to years ago. Maybe that's what I need right now. Maybe we are starting over together.


1 comment:

  1. They should totally do Baby Shark!! This video is awesome!

    ReplyDelete