Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Mid-Month Goal Update

 photo krazikryss Thread_zps33qpt75l.png
January Goals

Now that the month is half over, I figured I'd better update my goals so you can see how things are going:
  1. Write 10,000 words. (8,844/10,000 words)
  2. Read 2 books.
  3. WriYe Blog Circle here
I also plan to participate in the following challenges:
  1. WriDay (1,742/2,500 words) FAIL!
  2. 100 Word Consistency (15/15 days)
  3. New Moon Challenge (941/900 words) WIN!
  4. Genre Stretch -- Dystopian (started)
  5. Full Moon Madness (0,000/1,000 words)
So the word count is actually pretty good for where I should be in the month. I'm actually pretty pleased and will likely have more than 10,000 words by the end of the month. Consistency wise, I've been doing okay, but the word goal is kinda low. I may up it to the next level in February. I'm hoping to finish a short story for the Genre Stretch, but I'm not sure about it now. It kinda has no plot. I'm almost done with a book. I just need to sit down and finish it! Well, that's the update for now. Hopefully, next week will be just as fruitful as the last two weeks have been!

No comments:

Post a Comment