Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Hunger Games!

"The Hunger Games" comes out today. Well, technically I guess it came out last night at midnight. I'm currently reading Mockingjay.

Here's the story on that book, it's surprisingly similar to how I found The Hunger Games, except, instead of having to search for the book, I found it EXACTLY where I thought I would be. The only difference is that when I went to the express checkout to check out my book, the RFI reader wouldn't read the tag in the book. Therefore, I had to go to the desk. No big deal. As long as I have the book. I am currently 79% of the way done with it. I'm hoping to be done with it before I see the movie tonight. Yes, I am going to see "The Hunger Games" tonight. I've had my tickets for a week, and they were FREE! Yes, I got them on gift cards, so the only thing I'm going to have to buy is junk food! I think this is the first movie I have seen since May 2009 when I saw Star Trek at the IMAX. I'm not counting last year when I saw the Hubble thing at the IMAX in SJ, because that was a 45 minute thing, not a full length movie.

So I'm off to go see if I can finish reading Mockingjay before I see the movie tonight.

May the odds be ever in your favor!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Krazikrys,

    You might remember me as Litharukia from the Wriye boards. I saw the Hunger Games movie, I liked it but then again I haven't read the book.

    Anyway, I tagged you in the Lucky 7 Meme, so you can participate if you want to: http://diannaswritingden.com/2012/03/26/lucky-7-meme/

    Thanks,
    ~Dianna

    ReplyDelete