Monday, February 13, 2012

Same Time, Same Place

Well, Keri wants to know about books dealing with the same universe different story (SUDS - that she coined). I've only tried to write one of these types of stories once and it didn't work out too well. I've read a couple of book "series" that take place like that. I don't know if I would call them a series, but still.

Sometimes these "series" work well. It kind of gives you insights into the other characters that the other books are about. It also allows you to see the characters through different eyes.

I guess in someway, I'm doing this with "She's a Dream." This story is done in parts, each part is "kinda" a stand alone, at least I feel that way. But there are more parts that are written in first person as the FMC than there are in third person. But there are third person parts in there too. But I think that's the closest I have right now.

Sorry for the short entry, but I really don't know what to say right now. I'm still exhausted from the past weekend.

Cross-posted to: krazikrys writes!

No comments:

Post a Comment