Friday, January 15, 2021

FanGirl Friday: Frick & Frack

 
So let's talk Frick & Frack. First, Nick had some mega news this week:

They're expecting baby #3!!!!!

OMG! Talk about surprising, amazing, and so exciting!

Honestly, I was kinda expecting it, but I wasn't completely convinced that Lauren was pregnant either. I figured that they would tell us if they were when they were ready. So yeah, they were ready! We still don't know the sex of the baby, but the Carters do! They just aren't giving it up yet.

Anyway, I'm SOOOOO happy for them!

Moving on to Frick & Frack! And, no, I'm not talking about Brian and Nick. I'm talking about "The Frick & Frack Show"! This podcast is a couple of guys who talk about the Boys. They started back in March or April. I remember their first show. Well, here it is, almost a year later and they finally pulled off something that NO OTHER FAN PODCAST HAS DONE:

THEY GOT A BSB ON IT!

Okay, that wasn't their intent. Their intent was simply to interview Leighanne Littrell. Okay, I know this lady. If Husband is around, she'll eventually call out for him because that's just who she is and the depth of their relationship. So, just on a whim, she's all like, "Do you mind if Husband says hi?" I really don't think these guys were gonna say No!

But these guys handled themselves LIKE PROS! They were amazing! I could go on about them, but I won't. Instead, I'll just share their podcast from earlier this week. It made me SO happy!

Just watch below!



No comments:

Post a Comment