Friday, May 22, 2020

FanGirlFriday: Not Very FanGirl Feeling



This is not the happiest of FanGirl Fridays on the planet. Why? Well, Tuesday THIS announcement came:


Honestly, I was expecting it. They had had two of their shows postponed (Hollywood and Lexington) by the venues. They had to say something soon or else more was going to get out before they did it themselves.

My show was supposed to be August 16. I hadn't bought my tickets. Why? Well, I didn't have everything worked out yet. See, it's hard when you are a single mom working to support your family. Everything has to line up for things like this. Yeah, I did sit in my leadership team meeting with my tablet and phone out in the "waiting room" for FanClub presale. But I didn't buy. I didn't even buy on Valentine's Day when the main sale opened up. And now, well, I guess I'll just wait until next week to see what they say about rescheduled dates. Hopefully, I'll be able to go then.

No comments:

Post a Comment