Friday, May 1, 2020

FanGirl Friday: Baylee's Second Helping!


Monday, I was in Zoom meetings all morning. When I Zoom, I always have my phone with me just in case my staff has to get in touch with me while I'm doing things. Well, one of the great things in following BSB and Baylee on YouTube is that I usually get alerts when they drop something new. This time, I didn't. But I knew something was coming from Baylee because he had teased it on his Instagram on Saturday.



Anyway, I was in my meeting and when I finished I decided to check Baylee's YouTube page. Low and behold, there are the 4 videos! They became my playlist for the next 30 minutes while I worked on stuff.

So here is your "Second Helping" of "Baylee Littrell: Homemade!"

 My fav! "Nobody Tells Ya" Love this version!

"Dirt and Gold" is just to die for!

"Why Did You Leave" is amazing!

"Stuck in the Middle" is quickly becoming my new fav original of his!

No comments:

Post a Comment