Monday, May 11, 2020

Quarantined: #AloneTogether with Baylee Littrell


Brian and the fam had been pretty quiet on social media this week. I was getting restless! But then Thursday night, they go all "food post" on me. First Leighanne with what we'll call "The Before." I guess they took the "leftover challenge." Nope. Not one for me! And Baylee legitimately looks terrified to eat his mother's cooking!


But apparently, it wasn't bad because Brian gave us "The After" shot:


And yeah, there were a couple of posts before that too, but all in all, Brian had been silent. And his post before this one was just a text post!

And both of these were literally right before I went to bed. And after I did go to bed, Bay drops this sweet thing on me:


This is like the sweetest little thing! THIS is how I see Baylee in my head. Two years old. Mop of blonde curls. Sometimes it's hard to see him as the almost-adult he is today. He's grown up WAY TOO FAST!

Okay, that was what I woke up to on Friday morning. Then came Friday afternoon.

I was just finishing work on Friday and getting back onto Facebook. See, I close all my socials so I can actually work. (Yes, I do most of the time keep my music on.) So as I was doing this, scrolling through Facebook, I see this post pop up from both Brian and Baylee. Apparently, Baylee did a vid for CMT! Oh, this made my heart happy. And I was even happier that it was my THREE FAVORITE SONGS from his album: "Come Kiss Me," "Boxes," and "Nobody Tells Ya." *sigh* It literally just made my Friday!


So, there I sat on a Friday afternoon, enjoying my favorite Boys. What a great way to go into the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment