Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Quarantined: Baylee and the Frick & Frack Show


Sunday afternoon, I'm sitting at home and I get a reminder on my phone about an event coming up. The Frick & Frack Show was hosting a fan chat via Zoom. Ok, lemme explain something about me and Zoom. For some reason, it hates me. My kids can Zoom easily! Me, I ALWAYS have either CPU usage problems and have to have ONLY Zoom up or my network hates me and I freeze! This song seems to be my life right about now:


So, I jump on, keep myself on mute because, well, my household is CRAZY! Two kids, two dogs, and my mom. Yeah, I'm lucky to get through an hour. Anyway, it was a BLAST! These two guys are awesome! You should check them out because now their podcast is JUST ABOUT everywhere. And come on, they are GUYS who ALSO are BSB FANS! Dang, why can't I find a guy like this?


So what did I say that Matthew couldn't read and Caleb just didn't read and about got me kicked out? I told them that they just needed to drop "The One" because Brian can't do it anymore! It's the truth though. The guys do amazing at covering him, but he struggles too much and I don't like seeing him struggle or just drop. What they don't realize is that I have been a Brian fan since the beginning and I will support him no matter what. He could've just stopped, but he is such a fighter!

So as I'm getting off and getting ready for dinner, I get the ominous text from my BFF. Literally, we can speak in two words: "INSTA NOW!" and we know EXACTLY what that means! It essentially means that one of our fav fam is posting on Instagram. So I hop over there and just about immediately start bawling because THIS is what I see:


Okay, yeah. I'm just done. Let me just go crawl in a corner and cry now!

And to make it even better, there's this on Gibson's Facebook Page:


So that was my Sunday... How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment