Monday, May 25, 2020

Quarantined: Too Much Love! Is that a Thing?



What a weekend! First thing's first, let's talk CMT Music 12 Pack Countdown. BAYLEE WAS NUMBER 4!!!!!! OMG! We are moving this boy up the chart!!!! Woohoo! And while we're talking about, GO VOTE!

View this post on Instagram

Number 4 y’all! Let’s keep it up! #cmt12packcountdown

A post shared by Baylee Littrell (@bayleelittrell_music) on


And then on Saturday, Brian decides to BLESS us with a video of Bay being Bay, his gorgeous wife, and a shirtless pic of him!


Can life get better????

Why, yes! Yes it can! Saturday afternoon I got word of Bay doing a Live Instagram. I was bummed because it was right over dinner time for me. Well, apparently, they were having technical difficulties. Because when this live DID happen on Sunday, Bay was having all kinds of sound drops and blurriness! But it continued! Yeah, it was a short one, maybe 15 minutes but he sang "Some Guys" which is definitely growing on me the more he performs it! The first shot is from another Instagram user and then the rest are my screenshots. *sigh* God I needed this!






No comments:

Post a Comment