Wednesday, May 20, 2020

WIP Wednesday: In Deep



This WIP Wednesday, I wanna talk about the current project on my plate. It's a new thing. It's deep and dark and way out there for me. It is very much gay erotica. And by that I mean the story is told essentially through the sex.

I've never done a story like this before. Yeah, I've written erotic stuff and some of it was pretty hardcore (like "Finding Control"), but not something like this. And like everything else I currently write, it's fanfiction!


Title: In Deep
Summary: After coming out to his parents, Baylee finds himself kicked out and on his own. He takes to selling himself on the street. When a lucrative opportunity comes his way, he takes it, not realizing the consequences.
Currently Updated To: Chapter 3

So, yeah, um... Baylee, prostitution, gay... Can we get further from reality here????

I don't see this being as long as the last few I've written. I'd say it's likely a third of the way finished. Wanna read it? Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment