Monday, May 18, 2020

Quarantined: Littrell Love


It's been kinda sad in quarantine for me, a Brian fan. Yeah, the AJ fans have had their Looped calls. Howie's done his virtual "Howie Eatz." Nick is like family/baby obsessed right now. Kev, well, he's never been very social. And Brian, well, he's just intermittent. When he's away from the fam, he's like a social butterfly. When he's home, he's like family-focused. Okay, I get it. I'm fine with it. It doesn't bother me, much. So when he does post, I relish it!

But before we talk about Brian, let's talk about his son. Man, the things he does to just make my little heart quiver. The first thing he does is drop the dressed up pic:


 And then he has to go and remind us that summer is nearly here. In the words of Douglas Adams, "Where's your towel?"
 

So let's talk Dad here. Who's got a quarantine project going? I know I do! And guess what, Brian has this young man whom he can "supervise" for said quarantine projects!


And well, we can't forget that Baylee's "Boxes -615" is in the running for CMT's Music Twelve Pack countdown! And sometimes he even reminds us of this fact!


So, um, Go vote!

It's not much, but I'll take what I can get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment