Friday, May 29, 2020

FanGirl Friday: SQUEE!!!!



SO MUCH SQUEE in this FanGirl Friday, you may want to cover your ears! So, by now you've heard:

DNA WORLD TOUR RESCHEDULED!

Yes, the tour has been rescheduled! I was literally in a work meeting and THANKFULLY we were in a breakout room. But I feel bad for my team because their leader squealed like a crazy woman! So anyway, I was in this room with my staff, and my phone buzzed beside me. I glanced at it and saw that it was the BSB Insider so I opened it. And literally squealed on camera! Yeah, GREAT impression to make! But they'll get to know me and how crazy I am!

Anyway, so my Facebook Timeline has essentially EXPLODED BSB! Yes, everyone has to repost what the guys posted 8 bazillion times! But that's okay! One thing I can say for this reschedule is it is LONG! It starts on June 7 and goes to September 12! It's ALL SUMMER!

So here is the video:



And then here is the image of the dates:



I'm super excited that my rescheduled date is a Saturday! I might be able to go! I hadn't bought my tickets yet because I was trying to figure things out and then it got postponed so I waited. And now, yes, I do still have some stuff to figure out but I would LOVE to see them again! So now I just wait a bit and see what happens. Hopefully, I'll be able to get tickets after summer work and be all ready for the crazy that is ANOTHER BSB show!

No comments:

Post a Comment