Thursday, April 30, 2020

Camp Nano: Final Update


Title: Finding Control
Total Words: 62,532
Total Chapters: 24


This book has been amazing to write! I'm so sad to see it end. But it was one of those things that it does need to have an ending. And by participating in Camp NaNo this year, I was able to figure that out. That was my main goal, not so much the word count. And once I figured that out and then realized how close I was to it actually being done, the goal became to finish the story. And I'm pleased to say that it is finished.

It has been such an amazing experience jumping out of my comfort zone in so many ways. Working on this erotic novel that pushed the boundaries of what I normally write. Not only was it a second-gen MC, but that MC's evolution throughout this book too. And the OCs in it as well were just amazing!

That being said, I won Camp NaNo this year. Now, granted it wasn't as big a task as NaNoWriMo was this year, but I really feel that this Camp experience was all-encompassing. I increased my goal with a week left and STILL managed to meet my new goal. I managed to find direction for this story AND I was able to finish it!


Wanna read it: find it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment