Friday, April 10, 2020

FanGirl Friday: Online Cross-Stitch


One of the things I do to relax is an online cross-stitch game on Facebook called Cross-Stitch World. I've been doing them for a while. They can take several days to complete, even though the clock on the game is just for time actually played. Even before this quarantine, I was doing these. In January, when my work life kinda exploded, I used some of my game cash to create a cross-stitch of a photo of Brian.


It took me about four hours of game time to complete. I've done several more, having to actually do other patterns within the game to earn enough game cash to do one from a photo. (It costs about $750 game cash to do one.) These elaborate Brian ones seem to be the most relaxing because they take me the longest to do.

Here are some of the other ones I've done:









No comments:

Post a Comment