Thursday, April 9, 2020

Currently Reading





It's been a while since I updated my list up there in the header, so don't mind it right now. But I thought I'd give you a list of what I'm currently reading.


I listened to this one years ago driving to and from work. So it's kinda nice to actually read it. Though it is over 400 pages. I found it at the library book sale in town and went ahead and bought it.

Us versus Us: The Untold Story of Religion and the LGBT Community

This one was recommended at a conference I went to back in October. I'm actually really enjoying reading how the church and the LGBTQ+ community can come to terms with each other.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Book 5

I'm listening to this one in my car. I have been listening to this series on my drive to and from work. I had just picked it up the weekend before they closed the schools. So now I'm not very far into it. It's kinda driving me nuts that I don't get to listen to it much, but at the same time, I know my due date has been extended and any fines will be forgiven.

No comments:

Post a Comment