Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Camp NaNo: Update!


Title: Finding Control
Words Added: 3,666
Word Goal: 15,000, which is 500 words per day.

Since I am writing this before today's writing session, I am on track. This feels good. I wasn't sure if the word goal was going to be a good one or not, but it seems to be helping move the story along. I did manage to finish chapter 18 and get it posted. I'm now working in chapter 19.

I think the greatest thing that has come out of this week is I think I know where this story is headed. I think this is Baylee's coming out story. Not that I believe in coming out because, well, there's really no reason to. But it seems important to Baylee. So that's what I'm going with.

Surprisingly, I'm not having a difficult time writing this right now. I thought I would, but it seems to be coming fairly easily right now. I know that may change. I'm already starting to feel a slump coming on, which kinda sucks. I'm hoping I can push through this.

Wanna read the latest chapter? Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment