Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Quarantined: Easter Pics Overload!


So, in yesterday's post, I talked about how Brian is posting like every day right now! I am totally loving that. The rest of his family is posting intermittently. Except for Easter Sunday. They went ALL OUT! Now there is something I love about this family: they are a bunch of goofballs! And I'm not just talking about Brian. His son is JUST LIKE him! And Leighanne, well, she puts up with her boys being goofy boys and then sometimes, joins in!

Anyway, on Easter Sunday, I wasn't expecting a post. Then, I get this:


Yeah, they are being goofy! I LOVE it!

Baylee posted the silliest video! (Go to Brian's Facebook page to see it!)

Then Baylee posted the following:



Then Leighanne got in on it, and her photos were by far, THE BEST!

 This one could literally be a card!

 The look on her face is just classic!

 Brian got the bunny filter! How come he makes a cute bunny?

And this one is my absolute fav! It's like she said "Silly Shot!" and both her boys went "We'll show her!" And just smiled all cute.

And then what does Brian do? Drop food pics! He ALWAYS does this RIGHT after I eat. The other day it was chocolate pie right after I got home from the grocery store.




I love this family so much! They are just adorable. They make me smile all the time!

Oh, and the proper response to a #HeIsRisen hashtag is #HeIsRisenIndeed. (Sorry, that's the Methodist in me coming out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment