Friday, April 3, 2020

FanGirl Friday: BSB DNA Wolrd Tour: Meeting Baylee Littrell


*Note: This was originally written August 4, 2019.*

This is going to be part of probably about a zillion posts...or maybe not. But first here's a photo from my Baylee Littrell Meet and Greet! Yep! I got to meet Baylee! And his Mama. They are such sweet, caring people!

Yes, I'm old enough to be his mom, but I don't care! He's SUPER sweet!
So this is how it started. A week ago, I was lamenting to my co-worker while we were in the computer lab working. And he literally gave me the "You Only Live Once" speech and the "when is this opportunity ever gonna come around again" and the "this might be their last tour" thing. So I did a thing and bought Baylee Meet & Greet passes! I'm so glad I did!

It was SUPER intimate! It was me and three other people! So we were SUPPOSED to be there at 4:30. Yep, me and about 50 other people who were doing the Meet & Greet for the Boys. At 4:30, they start prepping the metal detectors. Thankfully the other three people who were there for Baylee figured out that we got to cut the line and go in first! So we were led upstairs and down a hallway to wait outside his dressing room. Gosh, I now know how my kids feel waiting for the bus! LOL! I did manage to sneak glances of James (Howie's oldest son) and Nick! And then Mama came down the hall and the nerves started hitting. I honestly don't know how I wasn't shaking like a leaf the whole time!

So we FINALLY get let in and it is like literally, here chill in his "living room" on tour! LOL Or as he called it, Baylee's lounge! He totally snuck up on us too! And then, of course, Mama had to fix his hair! Oh, the look was so cute like "Mom, why are you doing this in front of my fans?" Then he sat down with his bass player, Phil, and sang "If You Don't, I Will" off his forthcoming album that is supposed to be out "this fall." (I have now heard 7 of the ??? number of songs on it and it's gonna be amazing!)

We then kinda kicked back and we could ask him anything. (Okay not anything, Mama was there.) One member of our group had come all the way from Tokyo! So, of course, she asked if he would come to Japan in October. That's when we found out he'll be starting his senior year in the fall. I asked him about who he would wanna meet. Elvis (dead), Michael Buble (alive). And I kinda blabbed about the fire. His Mama said I was a blessing. (Yeah, being homeless when tickets go on sale, and making sure your kids are taken care of first...it's a no brainer.) Well, I guess that's better than blabbing about how I inadvertently named my dog after him! LOL

He's so super sweet! We did photos. I went last. I literally put my head on his shoulder. I'm gonna scout the whole tour to see if I win shortest Baylee fan that's NOT a kid! Got his autograph postcard, which he ALMOST forgot about...thanks Mama for reminding him! He's such a sweetheart!

Then I had to LEAVE. I didn't wanna! But he gives the BEST side hugs ever! SO I hiked back to the hotel I was staying at to drop my autograph and then pretty much turn back around and get in line for the show! Yes, he ran late. He runs on Backstreet Time like his Daddy or cousin Kev. I will talk about his set in the next post, hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment