Thursday, April 16, 2020

Quarantined: Birthday Edition!


Yesterday was my birthday! For anyone wondering, I'm the same age as Nick!

I woke up to so much fangirl love it was incredible!

The first was a drawing by my friend, Kimm!


Then it was a graphic from my friend, Jill!


And Heather wrote me a story! Read it here!

I got a ton of love from work! Including a personalized graphic from my work birthday twin!


And we can't forget the Boys! They started the month by sending me this:


And then I got a text message today too!


And then to just put the icing on my cake, there was a post by Brian where Baylee was singing. *sigh* Find it on his Facebook Page.

And of course, he drops an AWESOME pic last night. Okay, not shirtless, because apparently when he gets the good weather (last week), my weather sucks and then we trade right now! 😂


Think I just found my next cross-stitch! Sigh. Love the fangirl birthday love I got!

No comments:

Post a Comment