Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Camp NaNo: Update No. 2!


Title: Finding Control
Words Added: 10,170
Chapters Uploaded: 2

This week has been awesome in the way of word count! And on top of that, this story HAS a direction AND an idea of an ending! I'm hoping to actually finish this story this month! If that happens, I might find something else to work on. But OMG, this seems like it is becoming my new favorite story I've written! I so love how involved ALL the characters are in it. The two main OCs are dynamic and work SO well within the story.

I'm hoping next week will be as fruitful. Like I said, I'm not so worried about the word count in this one. So if it winds up being more than 15k until his story is finished, I'm fine with that. And I honestly think I can finish this one! I'm hoping to finish it this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment