Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Camp NaNo: Project Announcemet


Today is the first day of April. That means that Camp NaNo starts! I wasn't planning on doing Camp this year, but a friend poked me in a group chat and I looked into it.

Last November, I actually won NaNoWriMo. It was the first time in about 15 years! (Here's the fic I won with DNA of a Backstreet Boy.) It was an amazing feeling to actually win! I'm still in awe that I did! And the story was essentially complete too!

So that fic was totally started specifically for November. For Camp this time I'm looking at working on a fic I've already started. I'm already 40k into it but it's not about the word count. This story is more about the story itself.

Anyway, this particular story started with a photo:


After a ton of research, I found that this particular photo was from one of their cruises. The theme was "50 Shades of Leather and Lace." Believe it or not, there's NOT a lot out there from this particular night. I think things went a little TOO crazy for the guys!

Anyway, after a little persuasion from my muse, I started a story that had no title and no direction. As I started writing on it, it became something so much more than that one photo! Yes, the story pushed me way out of my comfort zone, but honestly, I'm loving it! The only issue is that I'm not sure where this story is going now! It's one of those stories that COULD go on forever! But it's gonna need to end at some point! I'm hoping that the idea of working on it for Camp is going to force me to find an ending! Anyway, now that you know where this story came from, let me actually introduce you to it!


Genre(s): Fanfic, Erotic, LGBT+

Summary: Brian Littrell is leading a double life. When he's home, he routinely spends time at The Domain, a fetish club on the outskirts of town. His wife is aware of his "alone time," but his son is not. When Baylee finds out where his father spends his time, he begins to question his own desires. Would this club give him the control he feels he lacks in his life?

While he's there, he meets Devon Long, another submissive of his dominant. Their relationship begins under their dominant's watchful eye but quickly escalates. Could this other young man help Baylee find more than just what he thought he was looking for? Will he experience the freedom that comes from finding control?

Goal: 15k words, but like I said, it's not about the words, it's about the story.

This is a WIP (Work in Progress), so if you'd like to read what I have so far, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment