Thursday, April 2, 2020

TV Thursday: What I'm Watching


So with this quarantine, you would think I'd be getting in lots of TV watching! NO! That is not the case. Instead, the TV seems to be monopolized by the kids. I don't mind much. It at least brings noise to the house.

And since most of my shows are usually rather graphic, gory, or just SO not appropriate for kids, I've found it VERY difficult to watch anything around them. There are certain things I just don't want to explain.

So what am I watching? A couple of different shows.

CSI: Las Vegas -- Yes, the original one. I think I'm in season 10 or something, I'm not sure anymore. I know Grissom has left and Langston is there for the time being. So I'm definitely into episodes when I quit watching the show on a weekly basis.

Criminal Minds -- I'm in season 6. I think this when I quit watching regularly. I know JJ has left.

Star Trek: Voyager -- I'm in season 4 of this one.

Feel Good -- I just found this one on Netflix. Definitely one of those ones I cannot watch around the kids. It's MC, Mae, is a lesbian and it's focused around her relationship with Georgia. There are lots of inappropriate language and sexual references. So NOT appropriate for the kids! There's only one season and I think I'm in episode 5.

So yeah, I've got lots to choose from. Now if I could just stay awake long enough after the kids go to bed. Or find some other time to watch these things!

No comments:

Post a Comment