Friday, April 17, 2020

FanGirl Friday: Baylee Makes an Omelette


So, a couple of weeks ago, Brian and Leighanne posted a video of them cooking. Nothing insane, just them making scrambled eggs. They mentioned in that video that Baylee had done a video of him making an omelette. Well, that was posted Tuesday!


His stories are amazing! But come on Bay! When you say you are gonna use "lots and lots of cheese" use CHEESE honey! And please, get away from that processed American stuff! Use some cheddar! Use some Colby! Use some Mozzarella! Use ANYTHING but American!

I now think I could make an omelette. I might want one, sans the onions! (Gosh, he takes after his mother!) Oh, wait! I forgot! I don't like eggs! That's sayin' something if this boy gets me to want to make myself an omelette!

And let's go back to Monday here real quick. Brian posted at like early morning for me (so like mid-morning for him) that they were gonna be on the local news channel. I had it streamed on my computer! And of course, RIGHT WHEN I CLICK OFF OF IT, they are on! Gah! My luck just sucked that day! But, thankfully, it was posted online! Click here!

God, I love this family so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment