Monday, April 13, 2020

Quarantined: Loving the Late Night Posts


Normally, I can't stand night owls. I'm an early bird myself. I'm up by 6ish every day, some days earlier. I've always been that way. It came in handy working the morning shift at camp last summer. Most nights, I'm in bed by ten.

The problem is, I'm surrounded by night owls. My favorite family (the Littrells) are night owls, like major night owls! I can't tell you how many times I have woken up to random Instagram posts by them. Now the only good thing about it is that they are East Coasters. So they are three hours ahead of me. So midnight, one in the morning is about the time I'm going to bed.

How is this affecting my quarantine? Well, most of the Boys have been active on social media during this time and Brian has probably been the most active. He's always been one to want to interact with his fans. So what has he been doing during this time? Posting like crazy!!!! Seriously. Every night we get a new post lately. Well, part of that is because he set himself up with a challenge. He's got to "do something" active every day (but Sunday). And then he's just been posting randomly as well.

We've had some pretty awesome posts: his "Cooking with the Littrells," Baylee's Live. And then's he's dropped us a couple of shirtless ones as well!



Ok, we'll forgive him for the blurry, dark one he dropped. We can tell he's shirtless and he probably doesn't want to kill the fanbase!

Yes, these come in usually RIGHT before I go to bed most nights, even if he's snapped them earlier in the day. I don't mind though. They definitely give me something to look forward to all day and good dreams at night! 😉

By far, I would say that Brian has been the most active on social media. And for this Brian Fan Girl, I'm definitely loving the late-night posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment